Both of the products in our entrance matting range – Barricade and Foyer – are resilient, functional, easy to maintain and stylish. And it’s for these reasons that they form an essential part of any maintenance programme needed to keep your floorcovering looking its very best.
Trap dirt before it does any damage
The flooring in your building is a major investment, so it makes sense to protect it. Keeping it clean is vital – and laying Barricade in entrance areas helps you achieve this by trapping the dirt that would otherwise be trodden in.
You spend less time and money on cleaning, and your floors keep their appearance for longer – which saves significant sums in maintenance and replacements.
- Patterned design, available in three colours
- 100% BCF solution-dyed nylon
- Recycled (pre-consumer) content in backing helps reduce environmental impact
- Installation methods: brick, ashlar, monolithic and 1/4 turn
Don’t let dirt past the door
With Foyer installed in the entrance area, most dirt is wiped off shoes and boots before they reach the main floor surfaces. Thanks to its wool and polyamide filament composition, Foyer captures moist and dirt very efficiently.
So maintenance becomes much easier, and your floors keep looking good for longer. Whatever type of business you’re in – and whatever type of building – Foyer helps protect the investment you’ve made in your flooring.
- Tufted, textured cut-pile
- Patterned design, available in five colours
- 80% wool, 20% nylon, with a monofilament scraper
- Heavy contract rating (class 33)
- Recycled (pre-consumer) content in backing and renewable content in the face, Foyer helps reduce environmental impact
- Installation options: traditional monolithic pattern or with a quarter turn
Want to know more about entrance matting?
Please contact your local dealer or Interface office in your country for more details or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org